Endless thoughts。

Luckily I got finished for my exchange-rate management report,which it was supposed to be crap.But yeah glad I did it~~:D Its becoz I might carry on a master degree and that defnitely put loads of pressure on my shoulder,things like I need to revise well to get a good result,I need to make sure I won't regret any decision I make rite now.quite a lot,huh?:)

Was on the phone with mum,and she was saying student life is better than working,at least for me?!coz what?coz I'm too spoiled to obey orders from my boss?coz I'm too lazy to get up early every morming?what.gif...yeah perhaps.mum,u r rite!:

Honestly I enjoyed the module although I didnt attend on a regular basis....guilty?absolutely not!haha....but I liked the courseworks..it was fun..probably gonna speak to the lecturer soon about my master.Hope he can help~anyway me back to my revision!!Ciao!embarassed

严师出高徒啊~

apan都说了,我们还要继续努力啊

努力~~奋斗~~
我跟你说吧,泡妞说来就两个字,“靓仔”。

不要太挑剔啊,这话要是就这样说出来可能我们也听不出多大毛病的
当你孤单时你会想起谁,会不会找只猪来陪?

楼主英语要大大的加强啊,努力努力~
geller抓错还不够认真,继续继续~
头像不支持gif动画,我留在这个论坛还有什么乐趣……

rite(right) now
u r rite
Voller Sehnsucht schaut der,der ich bin, auf den, der ich gerne wäre.

Originally posted by muroi at 2005-11-22 11:01 PM:
“Was on the phone with mum”这句话是什么用法呢?给讲讲啊!!!!

就是说 “刚才跟妈妈打电话” 啦~

省略主语,很地道随意的英语哦tired.gif
我跟你说吧,泡妞说来就两个字,“靓仔”。

努力~~奋斗~~
我跟你说吧,泡妞说来就两个字,“靓仔”。

哇,真好,全改出来了,恩,我会用力学好英文的.谢谢你!!!!!!

挑错误啦~

Originally posted by 自闭症小孩 at 2005-11-22 08:46 PM:
Luckily I got finished for my exchange-rate management report,which it was supposed to be crap.But yeah glad I did it~~:D Its becoz I might carry on a master degree and that defnitely put loads of  ...

Luckily I got finished for my exchange-rate management report,which (it 多余) was supposed to be crap.(But yeah)Yet i am glad I did it~~ Its becoz I might carry on (应该加上with) a master degree and that defnitely put(s) (loads of多余) pressure on my shoulder(s),things like I need to revise (the report是宾语?) well to get a good result,I need to make sure I won't regret any decision I make rite now.quite a lot,huh?

Was on the phone with mum,and she was saying student life is better than working,at least for me?!coz what?coz I'm too spoiled to obey orders from my boss?coz I'm too lazy to get up early every morming?...yeah perhaps.mum,u r rite!

Honestly I enjoyed the module although I didnt attend (on多余) a regular basis....guilty?absolutely not!haha....but I liked the courseworks..it was fun..probably gonna speak (to 用with比较好) the lecturer soon about my master(degree或者就用thing随便一点也行).Hope he can help~anyway (me用i am或者干脆什么都不用) back to my revision!!Ciao!

几点意见,小孩如果要认真用英文念书的话,becoz,coz,rite这些太随便貌似无关重要的错字最好避免,对于一个英文基础并不是很扎实的人来说,这很重要。

嗯,再祝贺一下小孩~~
我跟你说吧,泡妞说来就两个字,“靓仔”。

想起大话西游里那个唱only you 的唐僧了。