|
 
- 积分
- 1517
- 威望
- 31
- 金钱
- 0
- 阅读权限
- 70
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 285 小时
|
2#
发表于 2007-2-9 17:19
| 只看该作者

不太好说
请看北斗卫星位置参数。原先以为是电源故障,现在考虑应该是其他故障,希望还有救。REAL TIME POSITION
|1 E! L3 W$ g z5 J+ { G8 RLatitude -6.86° 1 S/ W- {% I J7 @- K' p& M
Longitude -9.03° 人在德国 社区7 g4 L9 o! A- U+ g" ?2 E( k
Azimuth 108.8°
! n( P2 t0 o+ z3 D0 s* v人在德国 社区Elevation 0.16° rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 I1 s4 l- T7 t W
RA 23h 55m 14s
2 |' P' T# K9 nDec -14° 21' 48'' * I: ~6 {' L }7 M0 F8 B, {, G3 t
Altitude 34303.84 km
o* I2 ]! J, [" R' aSpeed 1.5 km/s rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de% n" i3 I$ j& x% D( j8 _* [
BEIDOU 1D is China's fourth Beidou (Big Dipper) navigation experimental satellite in orbit. The prev... Details [size=-5]世界论坛网 http://www.wforum.com/gbindex.html [size=-5]世界论坛网 http://www.wforum.com/gbindex.html REAL TIME POSITION
4 E/ F$ e2 D6 Q sLatitude -6.84° rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de" _8 C$ r+ E, D7 z5 q3 H @0 L' q
Longitude -9.07°
0 z/ t p6 r0 f0 z- }人在德国 社区Azimuth 108.82°
9 d5 E1 y/ `' O1 W6 A人在德国 社区Elevation 0.21° % m+ E) j- `3 U' b: ^- m! l5 Z
RA 23h 55m 23s
1 w4 e% \& ~* B. k1 V7 D7 E! drs238848.rs.hosteurope.deDec -14° 20' 24'' ! s6 W- \1 n( f; Q
Altitude 34335.20 km
6 R. B' m+ h5 a! }' n; V人在德国 社区Speed 1.5 km/s 5 J; @" l7 v, U) l2 q7 G
BEIDOU 1D is China's fourth Beidou (Big Dipper) navigation experimental satellite in orbit. The prev... Details [size=-5]世界论坛网 http://www.wforum.com/gbindex.html [size=-5]世界论坛网 http://www.wforum.com/gbindex.html REAL TIME POSITION rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* D/ Q- i4 f9 k2 Z+ P
Latitude -6.83°
8 g, I) w7 i1 h1 L人在德国 社区Longitude -9.1°
1 X6 q- [( v* L- \: G: `人在德国 社区Azimuth 108.83°
5 j* N& I! g0 l0 AElevation 0.24° 0 s6 Q! ]+ H" W, i
RA 23h 55m 29s
, T5 k" T; R7 @; I' K0 E6 H urs238848.rs.hosteurope.deDec -14° 19' 26''
/ ~: D: U$ n( t/ n, g. RAltitude 34354.57 km
2 `4 N! y9 W# l! }Speed 1.5 km/s
) \) x' {* [( @+ K) ]5 h HBEIDOU 1D is China's fourth Beidou (Big Dipper) navigation experimental satellite in orbit. The prev... Details |
|