[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者!
; N% O2 E! h; l/ Q) F9 ^据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。
& u% [5 e/ D8 P4 Z: j5 }! R人在德国 社区
6 a& k. s% f" H2 [先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」
1 d1 {) @8 F& _/ R5 X" `% G1 F$ Z+ D* C8 t$ i
对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。

, ^0 H! t. u$ d: Y: _6 [' jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
( l6 B, i: U% [% H! ?Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de! ]% J$ _& g/ t1 M1 O/ B5 c' d/ r

! ^# D% J, }7 l) v$ _5 eActor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.2 t& h! S8 y  |0 c+ C7 X. |
人在德国 社区0 n3 s( ~# x. T- Z- T& W, ^' \
Ending his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.  d7 k' e( c9 V& c" V+ P; m

( c( J" i" v  g3 P/ drs238848.rs.hosteurope.de"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.
9 U; a( [/ E1 |人在德国 社区2 k1 I& I1 y' ~" X/ [2 g
"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.
2 x4 a+ J/ G9 w7 S- brs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
, T; }: C  p  W4 @# a0 N9 G人在德国 社区"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."
7 J* P9 ^! y5 o4 hrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
9 Y! L; r8 ^% k2 q( E* H3 U4 g4 lMs Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.
9 |) d" M6 T9 Z) _8 [
! N8 s; l; o% c+ u- ~) y' Qrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deDuring the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de: [# K) G. l  }: H/ D+ I

$ g) w- E  s9 q* K2 F+ brs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMs Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg

Share |