[国际新闻] 纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫 颧骨等多处骨折

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。
# W, _1 o2 {5 A" b  `人在德国 社区: S2 H; v- o4 a1 T# d$ r
  据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
4 m, C5 x8 x& A) I% G8 Z9 E1 X3 }. [
) {$ y$ `# T1 l5 }- i3 Nrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de   莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。
& B$ \6 ?, j7 O' D  G0 S9 `rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# E: {: f, B' k$ \: K- A5 d
  同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。
人在德国 社区+ l) V$ s/ `, H3 G$ N+ O; a
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de7 y' s  A( B" l  @3 z
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video人在德国 社区" X) X# u) M( e
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
7 Y" x% O/ t# h9 f% [rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
: J) t  M" v/ E" y; b6 G人在德国 社区"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
0 O% c5 Y% b7 o- T' X: q人在德国 社区+ e7 g! ~' ^# N3 @2 I9 X/ s
The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de7 h9 C" Q& x, C  v% T

; ]3 ^: V3 Y# y"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."人在德国 社区5 [' x. d# n, D: W' G1 p' p" h# j

4 T6 Y( i/ H% d" h' wPolice said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
0 T8 ?- b5 V; _8 @2 V% Z1 a  a" E# S
1 U4 k5 f* G* w. S* K/ EMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.
7 W. K! v4 N) e! ?- u7 D4 z
* Z. E9 V( l; Q8 Z1 k, k8 P! J人在德国 社区"I know how to handle myself," she said.
9 }& x' K) ~& E8 L: R人在德国 社区5 n/ ?  ]9 I# M. F( Y! x4 o6 _
As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
3 P% d! {0 [' `- V- t" M
* i+ O) _3 E9 V: G人在德国 社区人在德国 社区; [% o8 S+ X: s+ ]

" ]0 d/ }( V2 N# zrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
, P" D  ~7 U- @6 k% g4 D1 v4 G) hNew York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
+ k5 s: v( ]& d$ a
5 F- o: F* w9 @: m+ ors238848.rs.hosteurope.de[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ]

New York .jpg (29.02 KB)

纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫

New York .jpg