|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽26日语出惊人,称小时候她的愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相,戏言被撒切尔抢先一步。她说,虽然未能出任首位女首相,但因缘际会还是成功进驻唐宁街10号首相府。
9 f; ?1 m# M! A% q: Ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de
! ]1 ~$ M% b4 Y& h0 M 据“中央社”报道,切丽参加儿童慈善团体“儿童学会”一项名为“当我长大─儿童梦想描绘展”名人谈幼时愿望展览活动,自己爆料表示,“我记得我14岁时,告诉我的朋友,我长大后要成为英国第一位女首相”。本身是人权律师的切丽说,撒切尔夫人打败她成为英国第一位女首相,“但令人惊讶的巧合是,我最终仍住进了唐宁街”。 人在德国 社区. b6 R4 K. u6 j+ K$ F' A3 x
1 y, A, E" J/ p& y) P 有人建议她可以仿效美国前第一夫人希拉里,等今年布莱尔卸任后,转战政坛。但切丽对此不置可否。她近日正在为推动儿童法律权利进行不懈努力。
5 i. O- B# {0 B. G$ B2 T2 O# Ors238848.rs.hosteurope.de
6 l& ` f& F) `% n! b8 F/ I' O
0 O2 U" M& |4 L) M, e( vCherie: I wanted to be Prime Minister when I grew up人在德国 社区. Z7 W8 z }) O# b% J4 p& Z* N
+ u1 e7 |( B- \2 K$ \" R' M/ kCherie Blair has revealed a surprising childhood ambition...to become Prime Minister of Britain.
4 H3 U' A" g+ a6 b7 R& _, w& g7 I- W1 R- L
Mrs Blair made her astonishing admission alongside a host of stars asked to reveal what they had wanted to be when they grew up, for a children's charity project.
+ a0 v6 q) ]# Y. O. _0 x
5 T/ p9 L8 X2 s/ Urs238848.rs.hosteurope.dePhotographed in the central lobby of the House of Commons she confided: "When I was 14, I remember telling friends that I wanted to be our first female Prime Minister. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de, R" U: F/ X g
; z3 X0 O" n# ~+ G# B/ m"Mrs Thatcher beat me to it but, by an amazing coincidence, I did find myself in Downing Street after all..."
. C) @6 Z5 H6 G; Y. X5 f; h6 W. ?1 K9 ?
Perhaps the self-styled First Lady of Britain could follow the example of bosom pal Senator Hilary Clinton, who is striving to follow her husband into the White House.人在德国 社区6 V. y8 u/ l- k
' w2 g& I0 G. @( w* T" b4 wrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMrs Blair was just one of a group of celebrities snapped posing in the jobs they hoped to have when they grew up. |
-
-
Blair.jpg
(43.29 KB)
英国首相布莱尔夫人切丽表示,她小时愿望是长大后要成为英国史上第一位女首相。
|