[国际新闻] 英女王卫队出丑闻 士兵裸体彩排

精锐的英女王卫队再次爆出丑闻,士兵们在白金汉宫附近的兵营内半裸著身体进行了阅兵彩排。 据英国《太阳报》报道,士兵们在阅兵彩排只穿著靴子、皮带和熊皮帽,他们把扫帚当作步枪,把鸡毛掸子当作指挥棒。一名士兵赤裸的身上还裹著国旗。 威尔士近卫团的士兵们是在去年六月为庆祝女王生日而举行阅兵式的前一天举行裸体阅兵彩排的。一个消息来源称,他们这样作是因为当天的天气很热,他们想让他们的红色军装和黑色裤子保持一流的状态。 有人用手机拍下了裸体阅兵彩排的图象,并将其提供给了《太阳报》。威尔士近卫团的士兵们在拍摄这一录像后已成功地完成了部署波斯尼亚六个月的任务。 一名军方发言人称:「这是一个无害的玩笑。」 来源:中新网伦敦5月3日消息
, N% M0 X  O* L8 q& J. G
. e3 @9 ]+ i0 K6 C2 |2 BIt's privates on parade - again!ELITE Queen’s Guards rehearse Trooping the Colour in BARESKINS.
/ ^4 o9 }1 S% jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe soldiers stripped off with only pants to stop privates going on parade.
: N( r5 I5 R, Q$ |
% L" `; M" L3 f2 D. g7 Z" AWearing nothing else but boots, belts and bearskin hats, they practise using broomsticks for rifles and a feather duster as the drill stick in their barracks next to Buckingham Palace.
$ i  S! q4 _% [( l$ R, pOne patriotic soldier wears a Union flag THONG.
& Z! e0 Z' Z6 ^) Q- x- j' [rs238848.rs.hosteurope.deThe Welsh guardsmen stripped off in their spare time the day before last June’s parade to mark the Queen’s birthday. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de) ~  T/ @# c- s( h# ]
A source said they did it to stay cool on a blistering hot day — and to keep their red tunics and black trousers in pristine condition for the annual event.
( V, Z2 M  z& m" \4 `, y$ D$ t* GThe hilarious rehearsal, with a solemn commentary, was recorded on a mobile phone — then passed to The Sun.
' J& B6 j0 L5 L% }! o4 d( @0 A人在德国 社区Since the video was made, the Welsh Guards have completed a highly-successful six-month tour of Bosnia.& q( z; m6 d* m, b0 [% Q. p: {4 s
An Army spokesman said: “This is harmless fun.”

Queen’s Guards.jpg (10.38 KB)

Dust-up ... a soldier with feather 'drill stick'

Queen’s Guards.jpg

Queen’s Guards2.jpg (22.27 KB)

On the Y-front ... in barracks

Queen’s Guards2.jpg

Share |