[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。
% D3 x% j1 U& e5 \! \: Drs238848.rs.hosteurope.ders238848.rs.hosteurope.de' t. K- m1 a  R& L+ P
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de% I0 Q; n" a6 g* A2 p" ^
, A) S2 I" q' J( ~' t
Parrot leads Irish police to thieves6 H& ?9 T# y1 a8 e! `, `

) i8 |* S$ S( u# }3 Y/ a2 tThe cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday.
8 E0 P5 e( i$ e: L
; j$ u0 f! `( f6 _The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.) a5 r# }+ s, g* ^  l( @; w" H

, v8 N7 k4 V7 `9 |8 GA passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.
- X3 L/ X$ p# v* s* N* j人在德国 社区rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  ~: x$ S$ M  Q
Cheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.9 {6 a9 ~, w! W6 P- d  [
# O3 u7 @, I! A- f# h
"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.4 Q+ }/ G2 e" O! e! a

9 f/ Q- Z: |9 rThe couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.