[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。/ [7 ^. s' u- G, H/ s8 c6 G3 d

# z4 E' S) G+ y英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
$ a6 A/ z) b' E, E+ q8 B! H人在德国 社区人在德国 社区' U7 F, A/ |9 U; T: h6 \
“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。" o& e9 T' [6 B  B4 A9 W0 s
2 _3 p3 I. o! ]. O7 `( v
Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase'3 _/ p2 T5 V/ u9 q  x) v

- g+ p- S3 @4 ^  O( i  M7 z2 OTrying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
( `% U/ O# x" f. P0 p# c! w; l1 M. {1 F( p  k$ T& q
But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'./ V& ^/ B3 E( J

3 E# T1 o% o% n5 O- ]; [/ XThe Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
* e) N2 {+ r1 V$ h& P3 v$ A% B人在德国 社区
6 X9 y, r, s5 |1 Y0 \# `) k人在德国 社区The new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.) t0 U" ?! s" a% @( l+ B

! \! u* L. f3 _& }  M: X+ h& j人在德国 社区The case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.9 z3 ~, z8 V/ E0 q  i
0 c2 ], _% n% A! _& Q
It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.3 U5 L+ d, J3 R& y

2 c# _' [! o, J! W2 `9 L% ^人在德国 社区A spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de6 d8 [* h1 c& l7 F& u
6 X" P+ T5 w( d7 @4 I
'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.
9 N" O( ?% K# J; ~
) T9 O) |0 q4 y3 i6 M人在德国 社区: m/ p5 F' V$ n* K$ _- g
% S' R7 u" h# ~  b) e6 T

; b! V& Q( T; ers238848.rs.hosteurope.deCarry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers