紧急求助!!!

请问有人能提供一些波恩认证的信息吗?
有什么联系电话,地址?
认证是认证中国和德国的学位等同性,还是还有什么学分方面的问题?

有一个朋友碰到这个棘手的问题,如果不在近日解决,恐怕会很麻烦,本人因为没有认证的任何经验,所以求助于给位网民,请尽量多而快的提供信息。先多谢好心人的支持!!!

(明天一早就来拜访回贴(现在要回家去了),万分感谢!)
思念是一种病
Share |

刚刚电话联系了当事人,说是 DUSSELDORF认证的结果,但是具体
什么结果不详,学院在暗箱操作,她只是被告知:她的硕士学位和德国的不等同。
我没有做过类似的认证, 不知道认证只是核实一下学校,学位就可以了,还是会看看学制的设置,学分多少等更复杂的材料。

不管如何,先替当事人谢谢各位的好心!
PS 言舞, 她是学生物类的,不是医学。不过下次我可以问问你关于医学的认证,我还没做过呢tongue.gif
思念是一种病

i can\'t write chinese with this PC sorry!
the situation is: when she came for study here she was asked for the transcripts of her documents (but i don\'t know that\'s for all her documents, or only the degree, or with the marks from the exams). but she did do it. actually we suggested her send the documents to bonn, the chinese consulate for the official transcripts, but then she was told the graduate school would do that for her in Bonn (the german official agency for transcript). that was in Oct. after one month, she was told everything was ok, she got the contract for scholarship. but now, after 3 months she was told there\'s some problem with her documents, her degree or something else (maybe, like the punkt from Pruefung here) was not equal as the dimploma here. and the worse thing is, some profs in the school didn\'t think it might be the problem of the different educational system between two countries, so Bonn made some mistakes of the documents, they supposed she treated on her documents for application! if this point can\'t be clarified, she\'s gonna be kicked out of the school with a very bad fame!
i only can give her some moral support and remind her of some situation in the school, but for this i really don\'t have any idea, so please give some support!!! thanks a lot!
思念是一种病

Originally posted by longlongtimeago at 2005-1-11 08:47 PM:
请问有人能提供一些波恩认证的信息吗?
有什么联系电话,地址?
认证是认证中国和德国的学位等同性,还是还有什么学分方面的问题?

有一个朋友碰到这个棘手的问题,如果不在近日解决,恐怕会很麻烦,本人因为 ...

看不懂你要认证什么。blush.gif和我有关的专业就问我吧。tongue.gif
我有杜塞尔多夫的地址,它会帮你转到波恩。所以我想这就是你所谓的波恩认证吧。
02114584732(Herr Springer)

Postfach 103455
40025 Duesseldorf

Beszcheraderesse:  (Öffnungszeiten:Do. und Dienstag  8:30--11:30   13:30--14:30)
Erkrather Str.339
40231 Duesseldorf
我想有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开......

不清楚波恩的

不过你可以试试这个网站,看看能不能糊弄过去

www.anabin.de

有对各国各个学校的评价 评分 学分认证等等
人生到了一定阶段不使用作弊器是不行的