- 积分
- 8
- 威望
- 3
- 金钱
- 0
- 阅读权限
- 10
- 来自
- USA
- 在线时间
- 0 小时
|
Hi I'm Gina. 2 U; l7 ^9 O/ I6 O- j
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago. 0 d+ |9 ^! k1 G0 z8 o5 a* D; ?- }
I have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
% y1 [' G* ]/ {2 Ars238848.rs.hosteurope.deAt what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this?
0 |+ M4 k# }& U! Y1 l) `+ XIt really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
$ j- |, f. `4 ?# e- B: yShould I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
' {: {* I, y0 P2 C3 @) [
! x; x% z6 G. H' v9 i! aHope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything. 人在德国 社区7 `7 k; A/ ]: ]* ?6 c& M
By the way, here is the photo of my sons: rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de6 ?! G, g' A$ D# @ W
 |
|