翁帆写给杨振宁的信(让老杨怎能不春心荡漾!)

还是英文情书牛,fear.gif

Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered. Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out.

Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of ba nd. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme.

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together.

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at th e Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn't have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same.

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended inflinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.
要学会善待他人,也要学会善待自己。

Originally posted by 安雅 at 2005-6-6 05:40 PM:
这样如何啊...

寒冷, 冰样的寒冷,
君归何处,
落叶飘零,
苍白面色, 泪水间的笑容,
那最后的道别,
呢喃于君之双眸
心沉落, 泪, 若泉涌.....

哇哈哈哈哈哈, 乐死我了.....

这个真牛
好想好想,有一对翅膀,可以飞上蓝天,飞跃海洋。

Originally posted by 主攻手 at 2005-6-6 08:36 PM:

也太过煽情,老杨心脏怎么受得了?不过,我觉得这篇不是专写给老杨的,
应该以前写给过别人!可惜,老杨被迷了心了……

俗话说,男追女隔堵墙,女追男隔层纸。

自古有“英雄难过美人关”    ,连诺贝尔大奖的获得者也不例外。

能够达到坐怀不乱,面不改色的境界的,

看来也只有关公了tired.gif

[ Last edited by 恋柳 on 2005-6-7 at 06:08 ]

有意思,签个名先
波鸿藏龙卧虎啊 dian.gif

[ Last edited by IUU on 2005-6-7 at 02:24 ]
[img]http://oldforum.88547.com/cgi-bin/attachment.cgi?forum=31&topic=437&postno=3&type=.jpg[/img]

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 2005-6-6 10:39 PM:

不听不行啊,情人广场是偶回宿舍必经之地。:(

我们学校的情人广场号称校园十景之首,很著名的说。当年为了进那9所国家重点建设的高校,在评审团来之前,还很紧张的动员过,号召大家不要去情人广场站桩。最 ...

tired.giftired.gif
[font=仿宋]爱情就像一支烟, 只能随意叼在嘴边 透着层层的烟圈, 最多只是薰红了眼[/font]

Originally posted by lapine at 2005-6-6 22:10:

人家谈恋爱,你去听什么?rpwt啊,呵呵

不听不行啊,情人广场是偶回宿舍必经之地。:(

我们学校的情人广场号称校园十景之首,很著名的说。

一对对竖在广场,风雨无阻,那才叫有恋爱气氛,那象德国一点都不浪漫。han.gifhan.gif

只是为难了偶们这些单身汉,在那么的环境中,还能潜心学习啊。cry2.gifcry2.gif:D

[ Last edited by 吃花生的大灰狼 on 2005-6-6 at 22:52 ]

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 2005-6-6 09:41 PM:

嘿嘿,我在国内上学的时候,也见过外语系的GGmm用英语谈恋爱。哇,那可真romantic:P

人家谈恋爱,你去听什么?rpwt啊,呵呵
那关于理想的课堂作文
年少的作文虽然不能成真
你我都愿意再笑着重温
我们所说的爱我们想的未来

Originally posted by schwar at 2005-6-6 21:49:

有人不打自招了

别不好意思了,当时都是咋说的。。santasmile

[ Last edited by schwar on 2005-6-6 at 20:54 ]

昏,是看到别人那么谈的。han.gifhan.gifhan.gif

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 2005-6-6 08:41 PM:

有人不打自招了

别不好意思了,当时都是用那些遣词造句说的。。santasmile

[ Last edited by schwar on 2005-6-6 at 20:55 ]
要学会善待他人,也要学会善待自己。

Originally posted by xiangnideren at 2005-6-6 16:58:
厉害,英文情书原来这么写!
有一个朋友交了个德国男朋友,两人用英语交流,现在不在一起,经常通信。我一直在想,他们的情书怎么写,英语对两个人来说都是外语,这下知道了,英语写起情书来,比中文还要牛!