[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者! ! I. o7 v! Q" P8 r! N
据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。
9 Q+ ]4 L  b. U$ n) ?: W
: S4 E' t! i3 b+ |7 a# {! V, Irs238848.rs.hosteurope.de先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」
# b5 w5 v; P- u3 _" H' {# {人在德国 社区
8 v: `& O6 O8 e$ |2 q人在德国 社区对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。

# A3 d0 ~0 `6 H% c2 P" y9 j' G5 V; `0 U6 N
Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'
: s9 h+ |; m0 w) _% l6 Y
, T$ ]' V  A, \2 o' qrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deActor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de6 L% ^1 N6 [2 I! X
7 i& W& o2 a) D: Z8 T$ x
Ending his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.
  L' Y; \- m0 M0 }0 V. k1 S人在德国 社区, K' v4 O# I6 c3 [3 O
"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.
7 W) K! z. F- a  a  t. L" `  a! r7 Z7 I
"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.7 |" ?* v8 Q' _7 K+ J; e
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de2 X& q* T. S/ @, S
"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de$ u( w' M, S2 L5 z1 b! B

5 T5 S  e9 ~8 I- W% k; b" z, hrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMs Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.1 c) j3 }2 n; j% }0 {  m0 ?, U9 @% i

, p2 M( c3 W) J7 BDuring the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.
' h) {+ E- j" e, a, _( b! z% R% ~9 f$ I
1 j6 ]. O3 P3 E6 z, kMs Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg