[国际新闻] 九宵惊魂 空姐变性攻击者

在电影《哈利波特》饰演大魔头「佛地魔」的好莱坞影星菲恩斯首度打破沉默,透过发言人响应他与空姐的「高空性爱」事件,他强调,整个过程都是空姐主动挑逗,他没对她毛手毛脚,觉得自己才是整起事件的受害者! 人在德国 社区. N) F2 X, N6 D$ K' }# j5 ^+ U" u; T
据中新社2月20日电,菲恩斯是在日前搭乘从澳洲达尔文飞往印度孟买的航班上,被目击与一名空姐莉莎一起从洗手间出来。事后莉莎面临解雇,先说菲恩斯对她毛手毛脚,但并无不矩﹔后又向友人证实,两人的确在飞机上发生性关系,而且到了孟买,两人又到一家饭店发生了性关系。( I" @  R- _: N% i# U- m
1 g0 ^. o! t1 S$ T9 x
先后两个版本的说法真实性还有待商确,男主角菲恩斯则打破沉默,首度透过发言人证实「高空炒饭」,并表示整起事件是由空姐挑逗,「菲恩斯有机会回绝,不过我要强调的是,这一切都是由女方主动,范恩斯并没有对她上下其手。」
1 _1 M( p! w+ `' _( X
0 x% J* Q/ W9 q6 d( G对于下了飞机的一夜缠绵,发言人不愿多说,同时表示,若是莉莎森因此被解雇,菲恩斯并不用为此感到抱歉,尤其这名空姐在事发后有两种版本的描述,还希望高价出售故事内容。
0 T' \! K- l8 o
  |/ p# p& U6 p9 W! f
Fiennes prey for 'sexual aggressor'rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 k' p9 a% L/ c2 D( L% r

# x( v6 s7 @' u8 B+ x人在德国 社区Actor Ralph Fiennes says he was seduced by an Australian stewardess during a steamy, midflight bathroom encounter.人在德国 社区3 u+ |( p1 }; k; a' W
4 _1 x7 c9 W: c9 b8 ?0 l
Ending his week of silence on the scandal, the Oscar nominee has spoken out about his liaison with Qantas flight attendant Lisa Robertson.4 Y  g, h, X% P# f; ?, s

+ }7 u- B( Y$ g& G8 T; V% r人在德国 社区"She initiated the encounter," his media manager Sara Keene told News Ltd newspapers.; c; C$ q2 Q0 |1 A* [

) v& C( J" R+ k' Y人在德国 社区"This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de5 Y. S& w) C! I, v
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  k/ d5 I  O8 c, m+ i+ n
"Yet she said in her official statement [to Qantas] that he had initiated it ... and virtually accused him of forcing himself upon her. The point I am making is that she initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."$ r4 o8 u! T, k5 M: r

0 h1 h2 I, ~7 y  o人在德国 社区Ms Robertson told friends the pair had unprotected sex in a toilet on a plane as it flew from Darwin to Mumbai, according to reports in Britain's Daily Mail newspaper last week.
. d4 m# P1 b6 s0 g0 Y# F3 @: v
0 f$ w4 }( ?- y+ i1 d1 zrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deDuring the nine-hour flight, the pair sat together on the crew jump seat, which is used for staff breaks, and chatted.
6 Q- ]% G* Q+ I& ^$ {+ D" u! Y
3 B/ M# A* H1 z1 w% J3 rrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMs Robertson said there was a lot of "body language" between them.

ralphFiennes.jpg (8.72 KB)

Ralph Fiennes

ralphFiennes.jpg