|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

美国纽约一名101岁的老太太3月4日遭遇歹徒抢劫并被打倒在地,根据现场拍摄到的监控录像,劫匪应该是一名黑人。/ s0 H N* H$ v9 M. G, W
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de5 q2 q% y$ X* j9 ?
据悉,这起案件发在纽约皇后区,监控录像拍到了整个犯罪过程,歹徒在一座楼宇大堂对101岁的莫拉特(Rose Morat)实施了抢劫,又把她打倒在地。这名歹徒最后抢去她的手袋,仓皇逃走。警方认为疑犯是一名30多岁的黑人。
. d* p9 h; C" P% q+ Drs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
5 q) c5 L( w f% srs238848.rs.hosteurope.de 莫拉特现在还在医院接受治疗,情况比较稳定。她的颧骨等多处骨折,还受了惊吓,一度失去知觉。她10日接受采访时表示只感觉遭到了重击,醒来浑身疼痛,手袋也不见了。她说,袋里不过仅有33美元。她表示当时她正计划赶往教堂,没想到却遇见歹徒。起初这名歹徒还问她需不需要帮助。医院表示,莫拉特年事已高,还需要在医院多观察几天。" M( U5 K, p, R
人在德国 社区! N n: c# D9 @8 Z3 Y
同一地区在半个钟头之后,又有一名85岁的老太太在寓所外被劫,劫匪采用相同方式抢走她的手袋(里面也仅有32美元),两案被怀疑是同一人所为。+ m! E% Y) u4 H5 b# ?8 e" h
x1 e) C* h2 N( P3 l4 u
Attack on 101-year-old caught on video l- S7 S% S" n0 k
NEW YORK - For a moment, the man in the grainy video looks like a good Samaritan holding the door open for an elderly neighbor. Then he turns and delivers three sharp punches to the 101-year-old woman's head.
/ f5 T/ m" l8 G* o) g
& A. ~- m: H$ z' s* [rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de"The next thing I knew, I had a big bang on the side of my face," said Rose Morat, who suffered a fractured cheekbone and lost her purse and $33 to the mugger.
+ M- i& K7 s; d- ?5 R0 o: L" d, H8 H8 ~& k6 M! J
The attack was captured by a surveillance camera in the lobby of her Queens apartment building March4.( F" k' e( j- I9 H+ {
1 X) e5 g+ u% k( M9 s5 u8 I
"I'm quite sure that if it had happened when I was younger, I would have been after him," she said. "I'm a very strong woman. I've been that way my whole life."
% t- \, F: m8 D0 ^* Y8 Z( F9 p8 t: Crs238848.rs.hosteurope.de8 h1 M1 y: Q9 o
Police said the same man is believed to have later attacked a second elderly woman in the neighborhood. Investigators were searching for a suspect Saturday.
+ B6 ]% Y( U, K: g0 B: w4 G6 Y: ~
+ |2 c1 N- P. ?* a! I; X; x! e# rrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMorat said she was headed to church when she met the man in her lobby. He offered to help her make her way out, but she declined.7 A% l# k: h' i9 {) {, q
_: C) B; h0 P- U, O4 j/ b5 ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de"I know how to handle myself," she said.
. a0 L3 m% Z8 d# X6 w人在德国 社区
; R% ?5 ?( f) g' t& [人在德国 社区As Morat maneuvered her walker through the building's small vestibule, the man slowly put his bicycle against the wall, turned, and attacked her, the security video showed.
9 q0 j. Q- n' `6 Z9 X1 q
U4 B* d% R# t! S) P
2 @8 U& c2 U8 L' k3 _* L* ~3 N人在德国 社区
) w. F! d8 \3 L+ |! z( F1 u2 j% X+ O+ R, Y
New York City police are searching for a mugger whose attack on an elderly woman was caught on tape.
9 P% ], K1 z9 T0 S# z6 ]
7 M% V0 e( p+ \rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-3-11 09:25 编辑 ] |
-
-
New York .jpg
(29.02 KB)
纽约101岁老妪遭抢劫
|