[国际新闻] 纽约餐厅超名贵薄饼 售价一千美元

美国纽约市一间餐厅推出堪称全球最名贵的意大利薄饼,采用6种鱼子酱及新鲜龙虾炮制,每个盛惠一千美元。这款超豪薄饼直径30厘米(12吋),可以切成8块,每块售价125美元。薄饼贵在选用6种珍贵鱼子酱及新鲜龙虾制作,再以法式酸奶油及细香葱作配料。人在德国 社区- t8 i- A2 a% A. @% v; w7 d
3 z! e# s  m/ ]; _9 m8 d
  它是餐厅老板塞利马杰花了逾一年时间研制,至今已售出一个。由于预备材料需时,鱼子酱要在提早落订,因此顾客想吃的话,必须在一日前预订。这款薄饼究竟是否物有所值,实在见仁见智,但塞利马杰就对这款薄饼充满信心,认为吃得起的顾客一定会回头再光顾。但顾客如果还有余钱,可以光顾邻近一间餐厅,它推出了一款金箔雪糕新地,上铺23卡金叶,一客要1000美元。
7 |, `- o( E: q* A  E( {; B& J% trs238848.rs.hosteurope.ders238848.rs.hosteurope.de2 B( A0 q1 S( w* G8 Z
  塞利马杰29年前由阿尔巴尼亚移居纽约市,在当地开了6家意大利薄饼餐厅。其中只有位于曼哈顿的Nino's Bellissima餐厅,才推出这款名贵意大利薄饼。他相信,这种豪华薄饼大有市场,因为它非常美味,顾客一定会再次光顾。
- N5 I" q6 d1 z4 f7 y- D9 U! S" Q
: c7 D9 D& T) g  Q3 n( A( qDelivery isn't included in price of $1,000 pizza4 A5 }  d' @6 d. G

# u  d7 }! B2 b4 Q; y5 d( fNEW YORK - The city that brought you the $55 macaroni and cheese and an omelet that cost a grand now has a pizza to match.人在德国 社区2 D0 J$ m) r7 c) w4 w- Y+ ~& e: @5 f

' b* {& z8 z- K# ]& X人在德国 社区An East Side eatery has given a makeover to the city's fast-food favorite - and added a gulp-inducing $1,000 price tag.4 \+ f- Q3 O# I$ i! x% ^, t
0 h) N$ t$ Z$ X8 f+ j6 R
Nino's Bellissima Luxury Pizza is piled high with 8 ounces of caviar, slices of fresh lobster, wasabi and chives on a creme fraîche sauce.1 x; H( \  i) ]# E

# S2 m. @, [! C: y( j, `7 r"It's not for everyone," says Nino Selimaj, owner of the restaurant, who recommends washing down the creation with Dom Perignon rather than Coca-Cola.
" {' J6 y, S; p8 _6 Urs238848.rs.hosteurope.de- c5 I" @6 O. c* ^+ I' B
"It's something special. It's a pizza for people who like luxury. It's the most expensive pizza on Earth."% u2 N8 k+ A5 ~" H/ x: ?

/ U& g' x4 h, v1 Z* i- fAs of Wednesday, the pricey pie had been bought by only one customer - private investigator and restaurant regular Bo Dietl.
6 o3 M+ k" {: R3 @% ~5 u$ Y人在德国 社区9 u( c  ]2 m! M# ~/ q
"When (Selimaj) told me about it, I thought he was on crack," Dietl said. "But eating it was like Disney World. The balls of caviar just pop in your mouth. It was an exciting taste.") x' r3 @, ~, Y. n7 q
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ R1 o+ e  A$ ]. J. b& R
Selimaj's pizza price matches the $1,000 omelet that graced Le Parker Meridien hotel's menu in 2004 and makes the truffle-topped mac and cheese at the Waverly Inn look like a relative bargain.
* R1 S) r. d+ x8 {/ B8 Z# F( p3 o# d' A6 A7 S
He said he experimented with truffles before settling on lobster and caviar.* e; I7 ~' f4 ?3 n0 Z( I6 z

+ U( p( r& N0 Jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deAnd, yes, there's a markup, but a pie costs $720 to make, he said. Orders have to be placed 24 hours in advance.rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de8 y& V( k: f, h! I  _6 l# H. @. P; a
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  D2 S9 b# c* _! t
A New York Daily News reporter who had a bite thought it "was tasty."
8 @. r9 A2 \( I( F/ K8 e/ l. q% Y9 y' V" A5 q- D; Q9 E) t
"I felt like I was eating a high-end appetizer," he said. "The blend of the dough and the creme fraîche sauce and the fish - it all seemed to work well together."
# X% `- o$ ?" c0 T/ u3 r, H6 u人在德国 社区8 P' T  O9 t8 r7 G6 ]  l. ^4 ^
Customer Lori Irushalmi, 33, a Manhattan mom, tried a free slice Wednesday, folding it in two like a true New Yorker.人在德国 社区8 ~7 Y4 a& M# q$ B
% r7 S+ l5 ^' Q, `/ A- _
"It's not bad," she said. "It's salty, it's fishy, but it's not overpowering.") }* p/ u. d. U, q; a6 t
1 `1 m" N$ c, [$ i
"It's tasty," she concluded, "but I would never pay for it."+ d7 a+ H4 u8 M: o' E# c

; \; h" I" M2 Y. V; I人在德国 社区  

One grand pizza.jpg (63.81 KB)

One grand pizza

One grand pizza.jpg