[国际新闻] 英国17岁少女成“超级败家子”

英国17岁少女拉切尔日前趁着家人外出度假之际,在网上发帖,邀请40位朋友来家中参加狂欢派对。让她始料未及的是,该请帖遭人窜改后迅速流传开来,她家竟然来了200名“客人”!
5 o6 Y& U4 Y5 k1 v
! B' l" I3 C0 V) ~/ n  网上请帖遭遇恶搞
' t- U$ c$ v9 Y+ A& z( k( q4 }3 m
) L! D1 u. i/ }, N& M4 I; Q% x  拉切尔·贝尔与母亲同住一套价值30万英镑的独立别墅。几天前,母亲伊莱恩·贝尔决定带3个小点的孩子外出欢度复活节。当母亲一行前脚离开家门,她后脚便在网上发布帖子:“请来我家参加一个迪斯科派对。时间定为4月9日晚上10点。”该帖子一经发布,立即有好事者将其窜改为:“欢迎来我家的迪斯科派对捣乱破坏。”随后,这则帖子迅速在网站上被广为转载。
8 v% Y  z' h" Y) r
  y2 o( Y, T1 |8 X8 y  200舞会“客人”闹翻天 8 l7 T" Q; e8 \2 x! n: S

2 ]. S; ?* \# s0 r2 j1 G  4月9日晚上,当拉切尔喜笑颜开地开门迎客时,不禁傻了眼。原来,她只向40名要好的朋友发出邀请,可是当天到场的“客人”竟然多达200个!
: Y7 {) V& N& |+ g5 M* o6 z7 s# E0 s* irs238848.rs.hosteurope.de5 y' d! s' |. g% {; e7 W$ j* X
  这些“不速之客”几乎全是远近闻名的街头小混混。不期而至的众宾客一下子将原本宽敞的四房二厅挤得满满当当。这些“派对动物”有的攀上吊灯荡起秋千,有的爬上屋顶嬉笑追逐,还有的索性穿上主人的衣服,在院子里追打疯闹。次日凌晨4时,这场历时6个小时的疯狂派对才宣告结束。面对如同“战场”一般的家,拉切尔顿时瘫软在地,欲哭无泪。 4 ~( B; }$ n- O4 ~: j
人在德国 社区7 E8 f) b5 q9 q0 H* V0 S; o, z8 B
  3万英镑家什毁于一旦
% v9 Y1 t6 ^0 F* [
/ z5 [! ?1 e9 I4 {6 W* f, W  4月12日,当伊莱恩结束度假从外面回来时,惊讶地发现家中一片狼藉。据粗略统计,全部损失高达3万英镑(约合人民币46万元)!

! m5 ~% z" [, p, O0 O/ D/ urs238848.rs.hosteurope.de( c9 z& M" Z- M: Y' @- _" g
'I'm so sorry' says teen whose party wrecked family home
; J: U1 G( S5 U% H, d$ u8 }3 s6 z3 o' S) ~6 O: }. n" C: |
The girl who invited teenagers from across the country to come to a wild party and 'trash' her parents' house claimed that it wasn't her fault. + L4 ?' I2 B" W- A9 x# R

; M; g3 P9 M2 E! QRachael Bell, 17, is still too scared to face her parents. . h$ V  ~8 a/ l2 u
8 t' v8 C3 H( y8 C2 _7 F, C
But she did break her silence to apologise for the drink-and-drugs fuelled bash that caused £20,000 damage to her family home.
( }9 b9 ?2 ^) c6 _1 f人在德国 社区- B7 o$ `$ m# j: E7 m: k9 e
Around 200 revellers ran amok while her parents were away after the "let's trash the average family-sized house all-night disco party" was advertised on the Internet. 2 t* }7 j' B- z; J/ {
* ^! y  y7 D7 N( J% {, n% T5 i$ W
Rachael admitted planning a "small gathering for about 60 people" but claimed sixth-form classmates hacked into her MySpace site and advertised it as a wild 'Skins' party, named after the TV teen drama whose characters indulge freely in alcohol and drugs.
5 K( Z! ?, s; K5 x; }
9 F$ z  b- r% X& B; Vrs238848.rs.hosteurope.deMother-of-four Elaine Bell and her husband Alan, both 48, were at the family home in Houghton-le-Spring, near Sunderland, still wondering what to do about the mess and still not talking to their daughter, who is staying with friends. 5 _/ }/ k  J3 d

$ m& S4 ?. j( ~( Z人在德国 社区Rachael could not summon the courage to face them.
; e4 O: J1 [1 F. Z2 O人在德国 社区6 Q+ |# ~' A! c* G
Instead she told her local newspaper: "I'm really, really sorry about what's happened. I totally regret it.
' ?- x, s/ R/ ?- l8 W
  ?; n( J# t9 R, ~- Q"It was just supposed to be a party with a few friends and it turned into a complete nightmare. I'm sorry, Mum.

Rachael Bell.jpg (42.01 KB)

英国17岁少女拉切尔

Rachael Bell.jpg

the Bell family home.jpg (56.2 KB)

Venue: the Bell family home in Houghton-le-Spring, Durham

the Bell family home.jpg