[国际新闻] 聪明鹦鹉被偷走呼救命

据爱尔兰媒体5月5日报道,爱尔兰一名男子从邻居家偷走了一只价值2000欧元的鹦鹉“奇奇”。没想到,这只13岁的小家伙被带到小偷家饲养后,竟然大喊“救命”(Help Me)。路人听到后随即报警,结果,闻讯上门的警方将小偷逮个正着,并将“奇奇”物归原主。 rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de: L+ ^8 X* R+ m$ N2 X
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# a1 h4 k* t8 t# o
  看到宠物失而复得,主人一家激动不已。据女主人玛丽介绍,经过多年的训练,“奇奇”目前已经掌握了60至70个单词。玛丽说:“它可以像我们一样说话,它可以与你交谈,告诉你它多么爱你。只要看见我从门前经过,它就会喊‘玛丽’。”% d0 ^2 E- E+ j8 b! |3 l

3 Z. g3 {, H% k# D, ^8 q; z" {Parrot leads Irish police to thieves
0 G+ g6 G/ |: e% t- @. o8 T! w
/ \, o8 ?; y5 d6 @The cries of a parrot stolen from a house in the south-western Irish city of Limerick led police to the door of his thieves, a report in the Irish Examiner said on Friday.
- y2 M. o4 e+ Q( m6 z2 Y8 E! R人在德国 社区人在德国 社区' r$ y) {7 Z6 ~* a- b1 z) T3 h8 p
The thieves had stolen 13-year-old Cheeky from his owners further up the same street in the city on Saturday night.
- [1 l1 i; y; J/ u人在德国 社区rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de1 y, s$ ]- d: D2 @2 ~
A passer-by alerted the police on hearing Cheeky's cries of "Help me! Help me!" coming from a house in St Mary's Park on Thursday, and armed officers then stormed the building and retrieved the bird.
+ p$ d. j. [! u# Y6 y4 C/ T1 Prs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
! M. j. I. O0 u9 P+ |0 X6 mCheeky flew from the cage he was being held in and out a back window, but was later recaught and returned to owners Brian and Mary Costello.
5 t( p6 g6 ]8 Z. T5 Qrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de; \1 K# B- k$ B* C8 y) ]% t
"He's like one of the family and is a great talker. We were devastated when he was taken while we were overnighting with friends," Brian told the Irish Examiner.
; _! X" L6 y2 ?( l/ i* n
8 @) v/ Y& j% |$ Z9 k# K: zThe couple were recently offered Euro2 000 for the bilingual bird, but turned it down, the report said.