|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

2007年08月01日 东方网-劳动报rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de+ J8 ~/ U1 T0 |4 t2 {. Y) D ~: d" A2 Y
如果希拉里·克林顿赢得2008年大选,成为美国首位女总统的话,那么她的女儿切尔西(见图)也将创造一个“第一”:将成为美国首位两次入住白宫的“第一女儿”。
- S& @' s$ g$ G% o" z! V7 x) w8 ~5 \) c9 { B5 |0 V
事实上,对于“第一女儿”这份“工作”,切尔西已具有相当经验。最近她陪父母去了很多地方,并帮父亲克林顿的基金会筹得了超过2000万美元的捐款。0 G% ^" I- ^0 k3 j% A4 C% s2 Y
9 H: H6 C, W' X3 v7 L. i) P6 D3 jrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de 对此,美国媒体评价说,切尔西正以实际行动表明了自己的终身角色是当“模范女儿”。
: B6 o* Z$ w) u+ R& e9 {1 _; {( w! y$ w0 a" w
大部分像她这个年纪的美国女孩都喜欢穿明亮的衣服和露出肌肤,但切尔西总是穿一条黑色长裤,头发梳得很光滑,扎在脑后。而在朋友们眼中,切尔西是一个真诚、严肃的女孩,具有一些类似政治家的习惯。有人甚至猜测,也许有一天,切尔西也会去挑战总统宝座。
, d& b" B9 M" Y) Q7 Y$ k% ^rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
" }1 }5 u- x. T+ L. \/ I 人在德国 社区7 ~8 i" n( t2 R. p% U# @5 h! m
Chelsea Clinton, with her mother, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, at the presentation last year of a portrait of Mrs. Clinton.
4 G6 S% T" v2 @/ Y% ]5 w
7 }( Q3 ]$ T& B5 e1 I& T4 B: s9 C$ y. G$ F

6 o3 F. E3 |1 o( A& iPresident Clinton, daughter Chelsea and the first lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton, walked with their Labrador to board Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in 1998. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de$ K( ?0 v! I$ |% D# K( k% y7 N
- r/ x/ F: J, O, E. h 8 m! \# c- Y- c5 g H" E& }
Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton in 1984 with Chelsea, 4.
+ ~" A- H' b+ w9 }4 y( d3 k: H- v' C5 u- c: W
1 d' t, `. f& xrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
- o$ x( ]. P/ {. b: z9 L1986 At 6, with her father, who sought re-election as Arkansas governor.: h4 N+ n, m/ {" c* S$ ^
人在德国 社区& G! S* ] r3 h$ f$ N
+ O$ ?1 O# V# ~6 A# z4 f
1996 With Marc Mezvinsky, who has since become a companion." E3 W6 B( {3 r( R7 V
+ J1 Z4 k! _' d7 V 2 ]- _% I* ]% Q! V, a
MARCH 2007 At 27, an investment analyst and ballet school board member.
. Z/ |$ W1 q4 t4 @
: h) I) O( `% ]0 w; e7 @. ]$ A[ 本帖最后由 日月光 于 2007-7-31 19:16 编辑 ] |
|