[社会新闻] "吸血鬼"求欢遭辣妹拒绝

中新网4月21日电 据英国《每日邮报》报道,近日,为了让英国男青年更注意自己的牙齿健康,北安普敦郡和汉普郡的牙医们制作了一个“吸血鬼”题材的性感公益广告。! ~. s. u" @& T" ~0 S
) Q) d+ r& k, z" P$ ~& b2 S/ W

4 T1 q/ \! @4 I( u2 i2 A' P  在广告片中,一名年轻女性被一个“吸血鬼”脱光了衣服,但该女子对吸血鬼的一口烂牙十分反感,责令他去刷牙,还告诉他要好好保护自己的牙齿。
7 z; O" ?* w) F* v# w2 u+ U' S9 {+ X  o* ^% C
. }' g$ ~$ h7 K2 m3 I; G) k( h" d4 M1 e
据研究显示,英国16-35岁的男性并不经常去牙科医院检查牙齿,这引起了健康部门的担忧。而随着电影《暮光之城》热播,“吸血鬼”在英国的年轻人中很受追捧,牙医们才想到制作这样的一个广告片来劝导年轻人多检查牙齿。: L$ ?! F' ]3 r' _) L
3 T* e2 ~* Z7 P9 t# ^
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de5 A+ h$ t/ }' I+ ^$ Y
  朴次茅斯市国民保健服务计划助理署长布莱恩特(Simon Bryant)说:“相比女性而言,男性比较不重视健康,但他们习惯在女人面前表现得好一些,所以广告片才决定由一男一女来出演。”* G2 g# w" q0 o/ A

* G8 r& u1 }! n, m 吸血鬼求欢遭辣妹拒绝.jpg
1 l  g" O- j  J6 }! I"吸血鬼"求欢遭辣妹拒绝
0 \+ d- W. _2 G+ s( F, I9 ers238848.rs.hosteurope.deRaunchy advert: A vampire seduces a young woman but releases a green fog of bad breath1 |- E4 M- E0 [3 ^8 w) U7 s0 @$ `9 d! V( ~

8 V5 N( i9 H1 I, E) N, C0 n: ers238848.rs.hosteurope.de
+ H. L3 Q7 y, J' p. z, d% u人在德国 社区% G- b/ l  U6 Y2 K. M+ [  B% d
4 Q& X" }5 F6 z9 O3 F
( @+ Y9 o7 h8 ?0 k

( c+ W5 T$ B1 r, q; {# R2 yFangs for the advice: NHS launches sexy Twilight-style vampire video to encourage young men to visit their dentist人在德国 社区$ \0 I; b# \: ?0 N* n

# l/ ?! n7 u9 {0 S& A( _0 PMen who are reluctant to go to the dentist may change their mind after watching a raunchy advert by the NHS.  H4 U- P$ y( j1 ~0 `4 K5 F
& H" W. m8 K+ A: N  l  J$ R
The video shows a young woman stripping to her underwear and being seduced by a vampire before knocking him back after smelling his bad breath.人在德国 社区  G0 `; a: c  }" A5 c9 O; k
人在德国 社区- Q9 D$ l9 Q* s1 W

! W' Q( U( E  U0 ]1 J. }
9 i$ B# M/ M% K) M% R0 |Inappropriate? One of the scenes from the video promoting dental health) Y% k: y- e4 K

! y: Y: {3 K* Q6 c! Z/ R1 ]0 xrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de' V. i# K% E* R$ f& s

: c1 i7 C# p2 E' b: q0 U: O. |% ?4 ?
The woman switches on the light before berating the vampire for not visiting the dentist" `$ q; j9 D; H, ~' s, o& n
人在德国 社区) M' B' Y9 d% I7 _9 ~: s
7 _* \2 F+ v! X9 O  L5 A
人在德国 社区* h( E% i% `4 S2 S" [
No nonsense: The woman delivers a sermon on dental hygiene- R$ }: J$ x; O" Y6 k

" g6 U; r" a$ }8 _$ d$ I+ @/ G. s9 m& A+ U8 I* O7 U
人在德国 社区$ V' Z; m, H* `# h; `( v& N
Conclusion: The vampire decides to start brushing his teeth - difficult when he has no reflection
Share |
Share