[社会新闻] 乔治亚流行水蛭疗法

前苏联共合国乔治亚这一阵子流行用水蛭治疗疾病,以往欧洲人会用水蛭治疗痔疮,乔治亚人把这项疗法发扬光大,用来治疗其他疾病。
5 }! E+ w7 c0 K6 D7 g* y$ I# L6 J. A- i' Q0 J- a: j
  乔治亚很多诊所都提供水蛭疗法,病人得先跟诊所买一只水蛭,更年期妇女先把水蛭放在脖子上,经过一、二十分钟,水蛭吸完血,身体膨胀4倍,就可以取下,接着医师再把另外2只水蛭放在这名妇女上下牙龈上,等吸完血再取出,医师在患者伤口上贴上绷带,就算完成治疗。接受过治疗的妇女说,她们在更年期会出现的潮红和盗汗都有明显改善。人在德国 社区& y/ f+ G( z; t/ D
' U8 L3 s, K0 h( }
  另外,有一些高血压或是经常性头痛病人,也会用水蛭疗法降低血压,或是治疗头痛。一名医师说,不但乔治亚人用水蛭治病,乌克兰、波兰、甚至德国,也有不少人接受这种疗法。
+ a  Q+ q6 x1 N+ W& N人在德国 社区rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de& M& W; I" R6 s
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de% r+ ~2 I& n3 x6 y  X( l
" z. y, _1 h$ p. L' c) K8 w. ?  I
- ~9 e% P4 g7 V+ R

& g7 f4 d" s+ S! R5 ~' d6 I2 V0 vWomen turn to leeches in Tbilisi     22 June 2011+ Y: g6 q+ c1 B" k- `9 C! C

" a/ P0 W$ F+ ?+ Y4 L% prs238848.rs.hosteurope.deLeeches have been used in medicine for thousands of years. By attaching themselves to the body, and sucking blood from a patient, they were thought to bring health benefits.9 a9 J' q- X1 x2 @- o
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de* q4 @- M- q6 `+ m
The idea being that disease could be banished by releasing the infected blood./ K/ _4 M  D, ~* k

& T. `. m" i: ?) y  f9 J* l2 @That idea fell out of fashion during the 20th century, with the discovery of modern drugs. But today, as interest in traditional medicine grows, they are making a comeback - particularly in the former Soviet State of Georgia.* P8 b0 x+ g0 a' x4 a

/ ]. o# @; o6 y! oDamien McGuinness in the capital Tbilisi has been finding out why.
Share |
Share

欢迎光临原创板!
欢迎发帖
今年德中不发帖,要发就发原创帖!!
不是寂寞才发帖,只因发帖不寂寞!
哥发的不是帖,是寂寞!

TOP