[科技新闻] 行李滑板车

赶搭飞机时,拖著行李在机场狂奔,对很多人来说都是噩梦一场。
+ O/ w8 L( m: Z6 f2 O
+ H& {: ^# x  {6 t$ urs238848.rs.hosteurope.de英国一家公司研发出一款“行李滑板车”,可让旅客踏著滑板车,连人带行李“飞车”赶抵登机口。
# b5 |; |/ h7 q0 \: Y6 s7 H( \  p
/ v: o7 c0 J. i% m“行李滑板车”是由一个容量26升的行李箱及一架小型滑板车组成,用家只要把置於行李箱背部的踏板及扶手拉出,就可当作滑板车使用,轻轻一划就能全速前进;亦可隨时把滑板车收起,变回普通行李箱。不过,“行李滑板车”价格不菲,每个售250英镑。
( R4 T# H& U# _& R
& h* F6 k3 V2 X0 ?Forget booking a taxi, now you can RIDE your luggage to the airport as firm designs 'scooter suitcase': Q3 a9 G; S3 Q% T7 m! s
: x) z! a4 s6 S2 l3 O8 g
Trying to run with a suitcase because you're late for your flight is a nightmare that most of us have had to deal with.
1 S4 s# K8 i: d, i
% g) M) N+ N8 U, K人在德国 社区But now a firm has designed a case that could make the desperate dash across Heathrow a breeze - with a bizarre 'commuter scooter'.
! d, w2 c# ^" O% N  J+ h' \
* L. R0 K. V9 Y4 ?& E- a: O7 @The Micro-Luggage case has an in-built scooter so travellers can ride their case to the gate after dropping up to 20kilos of luggage off at check-in.
6 d! `4 z. o& Frs238848.rs.hosteurope.de
% @( b4 Z: Q( TThe new £250 bag consists of a 26-litre case and a lean-and-steer scooter. It is being marketed at frequent business flyers and people making short commutes to work.+ I1 f2 ~. x7 \0 f* N

7 e0 _8 L8 O/ i. g0 s/ c7 EThe case can be detached from the scooter and wheeled around in the same way as an ordinary suitcase.
, F& m1 m4 u) @
* |) S/ W9 w3 D% H# d4 O7 I- {It is designed by Micro Scooters UK, a Colchester-based company behind, who produced micro scooters which were popular in the early 2000s.
# G* }, f% _' _- L: w
# s' y+ K9 M8 UA spokesman for the company said: 'Micro Scooters UK has already changed the face of the school run with thousands of families having swapped their gas guzzling 4x4s for the Mini and Maxi Micros.$ I; @3 l& R, o) B) t" Z0 Z

! M( s7 X* c4 T* U7 p'Now the company is set to do the same for commuting with the Micro Luggage scooter.5 d; `$ U: k: |" U* ?
人在德国 社区6 u4 C1 J) `6 O4 j2 `* x7 N
2 M( z( I) l% {2 @2 w# H+ f

* o& k$ ?. Q+ n( Z; e- G* I% J7 O6 R: {( n$ o) d+ |
Carry-on: The case and scooter, pictured together right, can be detached. The £250 product is being marketed at frequent flyers