[经济金融] How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina. rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de4 ?* ~1 }+ `) F1 p3 J8 p
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago. , }+ |  {/ F# h# \% b# b
I have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
8 W* l  z4 u$ C( H: g, \2 ^! GAt what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this?
3 s9 {1 w2 T7 y人在德国 社区It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
$ e: F2 s, S* [% F+ a9 D; C6 bShould I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
5 A6 C3 E& ~4 Y" O; }( N0 f" \. Grs238848.rs.hosteurope.de & f9 Z; |$ Q2 S2 ?. z9 W& p4 O
Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything.
% A, n0 [( L" @# K人在德国 社区By the way, here is the photo of my sons:
; L9 t8 o$ ~3 q# t/ D8 h+ Z0 n, n人在德国 社区
Happy mother of two great sons...