|
  
- 积分
- 107660
- 威望
- 41024
- 金钱
- 6
- 阅读权限
- 130
- 性别
- 男
- 在线时间
- 3126 小时
|

2007-2-4 rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de3 ~) @5 F2 I$ b# N
澳大利亚悉尼市的一所浸信会教堂近日贴出标语称:「耶稣爱奥萨马」,澳大利亚总理霍华德对此表示谴责。 $ ~0 H) N0 I8 H/ b, C
据中新网2月4日电,标语中的「奥萨马」即指「基地」组织头目本-拉登。该标语原意是要传达基督的宽恕之心,但却在澳大利亚全国引发轩然大波。标语下方还有一行援引自《马太福音》的小字:「爱你的敌人,为迫害你的人祈祷。」
! |2 B7 D% j' s4 j. J/ j3 w9 u% P0 G( |' o0 T
澳大利亚总理霍华德认为,教堂本应选择一种不令人生厌的方式来传达这一信息。他说:「我能理解教堂做法的动机。但是我希望他们能够知道,许多澳大利亚人,包括澳大利亚基督教徒,会认为这种情况下这样做是不合适的。」rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de' t4 f: m1 i8 A2 l
& [7 F/ O4 Y. M, ^% t+ C" K英国国教悉尼地区大主教皮特-简森表示,这一标语扰乱视听并且在某种程度上是无礼的。他说:「该标语中确实有真理。但是,我们想说的是,‘耶稣决不会赞同奥萨马’。这条标语听起来象是说‘哦,拉登做的是对的’。」7 v0 ]6 W0 g. }& ` v
# K0 Y. C2 J# d% O对于各种批评声,教堂发言人表示,他们仅仅是想「分享福音」。他说,拉登是恐怖主义首领。但他们要表达的是耶稣基督爱世上每一个人,甚至也包括拉登。
* l% ]4 C) k J4 r3 o3 b; M( m$ Y5 R3 S( ] q! X
Jesus loves - not approves of - Osama& t2 v& T4 q& K0 Y# F
February 01, 2007 12:00
: b8 T0 v4 B2 ^: {8 g: C1 k! U9 N: `, J0 e/ r/ h) L
JESUS does indeed love Osama bin Laden, but a controversial Sydney church sign saying so is misleading, says Anglican Archbishop Peter Jensen.
3 Q3 ]4 [) h7 g7 ]+ k
3 p4 Y5 C2 ~: H, AThe sign "Jesus Loves Osama" outside a number of local churches, including some Anglican, also features a Bible extract saying, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you". 1 v3 I2 M4 T/ X0 A0 }
. m- h# H4 C! u6 N; |. uArchbishop Jensen said he had not been involved in any decision to display the signs and had reservations about them. " V, V/ B R. q! B1 M1 Q" X3 p
0 F* |9 I! r' Y; _
"I'm hesitant about it frankly, it's a bit misleading," he told Southern Cross Broadcasting.
2 }* l0 g) q! g! A$ {8 a0 v8 }1 G人在德国 社区
/ g8 i% t5 ^; e/ ^' O9 q"I say to myself, 'If I were a relative of one of the victims of Osama's activities, I might take affront at this'."
- N6 ]" r; S6 Q+ v
B0 ~4 E8 I) ?& AArchbishop Jensen said he understood what the sign was trying to say, that Christianity taught loving everyone – even the al-Qaeda head.
* {% p. }4 G% [$ G3 v" K! r) u/ k$ f5 b2 Z$ {7 a( y
"There is a truth in it (but) what we've got to say is, Jesus doesn't approve of Osama, it makes it sounds like, 'Oh, Osama's doing the right thing." |
-
-
church2.jpg
(56.05 KB)
Controversial ... the sign.
-
-
church.jpg
(33.79 KB)
|