[国际新闻] 美国88岁老妇中5枪未死

美国又发生老年人遭攻击的事件,这次是一名高龄88的日裔美籍妇女,3名持枪歹徒半夜闯入这名老妇家中,老妇身中5枪,还好没有伤及要害,目前正住院疗养中。
% F- ^; d# @8 M% z, l* O+ n* R& a
8 f  n4 n% Z! b5 X9 wrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de  高龄88岁的日裔美籍妇人躺在担架上一脸惊恐,医护人员赶紧把她送医治疗,根据佛州警方表示,当地时间19日半夜12点多,3名持枪歹徒闯入这位老太太位于佛州奥兰多的家中。 rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de/ O) P$ t/ L" ^2 `

, R: m/ \) r/ w1 x& w人在德国 社区  其中两人对老太太开了10枪左右,企图置人于死地,结果老太太身中5枪,惊醒了跟老太太同住在一起的女儿。1 a5 m( i3 G8 `9 L3 t
$ D4 I( D. v# r  C3 @
  佛州警方表示,“根据初步了解,有几名嫌犯闯进屋内,从一间卧室的窗户开枪打中88岁的受害者,女受害人身中数枪。”警方认为这并不是一起随机犯案,由于现场财物并没有遗失,所以到底歹徒是寻仇,还是另有其它目的,警方已封锁现场做进一步厘清。
0 T4 j1 l3 U% v6 p3 O
6 Z+ ?% s  b- P- v; s- f( m  美国老年人遭受攻击的事件,最近一再成为媒体焦点,3月初在纽约分别有高龄101以及85岁的老妇人遭到歹徒痛下毒手行抢,至今还抓不到人,让得老年人人心惶惶。6 f1 \% K* ?' L2 D! G$ {

8 ~  r4 v4 J, o6 w/ b
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de, s# L0 y1 w) z* z

. C8 s" }; u) M4 R+ }Woman, 88, survives gunshotsrs238848.rs.hosteurope.de7 z4 I7 r( k/ |" t# ?# k5 L$ x5 f
rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# {8 U8 l7 W0 V7 O$ K: \
The Associated Press8 K# D: {/ g) A8 ^' O
ORLANDO, Fla. (Mar 20, 2007) , B# h0 z1 t4 z4 `2 N3 j6 w% N
An 88-year-old woman was recovering in hospital yesterday, hours after being shot five times while she was asleep in her home.# C# c8 a% J0 A$ r" ]# E

1 l( ]6 t: {$ I- v' [* z6 x人在德国 社区Yuki Harris appears to have been targeted, said Corporal Susan Soto of the Orange County Sheriff's Office .rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de# I: |9 P* P( e5 m# b1 ^* D6 _
# I- H# Q9 @8 I/ {* u* T( x
"We don't believe this is a random shooting," Soto said.
" p0 `4 Y! h" Z  K
/ u: n' e: c( D* V. H4 \# ySheriff's officials refused to discuss the nature of the wounds suffered by Harris.8 _2 F/ w0 Y% H: b5 f
) C; h2 u. D8 j7 x+ q4 Y
Witnesses said they saw three men leaving the area after the shooting about 12:40 a.m.
" x) ]$ w6 O2 \  P, X6 I  c8 d5 A$ p; G7 U
Deputies said they found several bullet holes at different locations throughout the home.
! s; d- Q, d& Y# _. R
; R# j# E: l1 `6 k, lHarris' 58-year-old daughter, Michi Nogami, lives in the same house.' r8 K! D( n/ ^5 p

; V7 D% ?7 [1 \6 v6 f! A: v. PShe told investigators that the gunmen were so close that she could smell smoke from a shot that entered her room just above her bed.
Share |
Share