[经济金融] How to talk to sons

Hi I'm Gina. 人在德国 社区8 B- ~* u$ r. q; B* _+ d
I'm mother of two wonderful 10 years sons. Their father has left us 8 years ago.
, x& h' C' d9 b9 GI have a question, maybe some of you can help me?
) ^  r8 e/ i3 i7 Y& LAt what age should a parent teach their son about ‘sex’ if there is no father around or would it be better for the kid to have a male family member to do this? 7 k1 A6 [. c7 o
It really bothers me because i've found adult magazine in their room today.
, V# ~0 j. ?: O' R1 ]人在德国 社区Should I talk to them by miself or ask my brother to do it?
) H1 Q2 k7 ~  ~rs238848.rs.hosteurope.de 6 |% N5 p5 [. Z  {
Hope someone had the same problem and can advise me anything. ( r" K" J+ l5 E. {" }& }8 d
By the way, here is the photo of my sons: - n# U7 ?* A3 \+ [: F
Happy mother of two great sons...