翁帆写给杨振宁的信(让老杨怎能不春心荡漾!)

还是英文情书牛,fear.gif

Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered. Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile. Something in your eyes, whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out.

Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail. You took my hand. We fled into another world of ba nd. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing. Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme.

Light vied with wine, elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together.

Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at th e Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart, I shouldn't have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment. I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same.

My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended inflinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride, yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell!

The bell died in the patter of rain, from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain. Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.
要学会善待他人,也要学会善待自己。

Share |

要学会善待他人,也要学会善待自己。

han.gifhan.gifhan.gifhan.gif

英语水平很高的说。yes.gif

总听到女人抱怨男人不写情书,看来是女人确实擅长此道啊。:D

好好学习先

英文太滥,,看不懂,,,
[img]http://kr.img.n2o.yahoo.com/yhi/nbbs/1412/n2o_1412_146461_1?1117887903.jpg[/img]

感觉很好啊
那关于理想的课堂作文
年少的作文虽然不能成真
你我都愿意再笑着重温
我们所说的爱我们想的未来

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 2005-6-6 03:38 PM:
han.gifhan.gifhan.gifhan.gif

英语水平很高的说。yes.gif

总听到女人抱怨男人不写情书,看来是女人确实擅长此道啊。:D

好好学习先

你先试试把这篇文章翻译一下,

翻译完了,你也就成了写情书的高手。。。。:P
要学会善待他人,也要学会善待自己。

很感人,很感人,一个忧伤的少女,真情奔涌而出的感觉。

这句最有味道。。。

My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.”

yes.gifyes.gif

Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together.

为什么写的那么伤感啊?很彷徨的心情。what.gifhan.gifhan.gif

估计她也曾经历过激烈的思想斗争,不容易啊。如果是因为爱,那还真要敬佩先。

缺少background啊,不知道是在什么背景下。:(

[ Last edited by 吃花生的大灰狼 on 2005-6-6 at 17:00 ]

这也就得说杨老,换成我早就射了~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by 吃花生的大灰狼 at 2005-6-6 04:45 PM:
My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered.

yes.gifyes.gif

为什么写的那么伤感啊?what.gifhan.gifhan.gif

承受多大的压力和闲言碎语啊,她又不是不知道,多余回国,在外头待着多好。

厉害,看得我都哭了
:)