A littel prince

A Littel Prince

一个保有一颗单纯之心的小王子从外星球来到地球,他遇到了很多朋友,学到了很多道理……美好的東西,是不能用肉眼就能感觉出来的……因此,他决定回去…
  《小王子》是全球阅读率仅次于《圣经》的最佳书籍,你也可以用自己的方式来体会其中的哲理。这是一部写给大人看的童话。一个世界上最伤心的故事。一则关于爱与责任的寓言。

小王子降落在沙漠上,四周寂静无人,他遇到了一条蛇:
"Where are the men?" the little prince at last took up the conversation again. "It is a little lonely in the desert..."
"It is also lonely among men."

"人在什么地方?"小王子终于又开了腔。"在沙漠上,真有点孤独……"
"到了有人的地方,也一样孤独。"

离开的时候,小王子告诉我:
"If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers..."

"如果你爱上了一朵生长在一颗星星上的花,那么夜间,你看着天空就感到甜蜜愉快。所有的星星上都好像开着花。"

小王子在他的星球爱上了一朵玫瑰,虽然他知道她虚荣,但他还是爱她,他说:
"I ought not to have listened to her, One never ought to listen to the flowers. One should simply look at them and breathe their fragrance. Mine perfumed all my planet. But I did not know how to take pleasure in all her grace……The fact is that I did not know how to understand anything! I ought to have judged by deeds and not by words."

我不该听信她的话,绝不该听信那些花儿的话,看看花,闻闻它就得了。我的那朵花使我的星球芳香四溢,可我不会享受它……我那时什么也不懂!我应该根据她的行为,而不是根据她的话来判断她。 小王子来到地球,看到了无数的玫瑰:

He was overcome with sadness. His flower had told him that she was the only one of her kind in all the universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!

他感到自己非常不幸。他的那朵花曾对他说她是整个宇宙中独一无二的一种花。可是,仅在这一座花园里就有五千朵完全一样的这种花朵!

小王子遇见了狐狸,狐狸要求与小王子建立联系,狐狸说:

To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like a hundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

对我来说,你还只是一个小男孩,就像其他千万个小男孩一样。我不需要你。你也同样用不着我。对你来说,我也不过是一只狐狸,和其他千万只狐狸一样。但是,如果你驯服了我,我们就互相不可缺少了。对我来说,你就是世界上唯一的了;我对你来说,也是世界上唯一的了。 离开的时候,狐狸告诉了小王子自己的忠告:

"A very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."

"只有用心才能看得清。实质性的东西,用眼睛是看不见的。"
"正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰变得如此重要。"

2003-12-14 14:33                评分 ---- -2 -1 +1 +2 +3
Share |

顶哦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

支持无限~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rose.gifrose.gif